MapServer Foundation - Open Letter

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Mon Nov 28 12:22:44 EST 2005

> Are there any graphics wizards out there who could doctor a photo
> of a cheetah to look something like the cow in the attached jpeg?
> (I'm told that's a moo-cator projection...)

You guys are sorta twisted ;)  and I'm even worse because I'll probably try something tonight :)

I'm really excited about the foundation developments.  I have some notes online about all the possible things a foundation could do:
http://ms.gis.umn.edu/community/foundation

I look forward to your comments/feedback (but suggest it be moved over to the foundation mailing list instead).