MapServer Foundation - Open Letter

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 28 14:46:41 EST 2005

How long will it be up for suggestion and shouldn't we set up some
sort of poll with all the submitted names once names are no longer
being taken with all the names submitted up to that point? I just ask
because trying to look for all the names submitted in this thread
could become a very tedious task very quickly if lots of people submit
names.