Mapserver in action -- another happy user

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at GLOBEXPLORER.COM
Mon Nov 28 16:29:08 EST 2005

We've been using MMS for some time now for applications that were limited to clients, but we have now extended our ImageAtlas product to use MMS in a limited way (currently it only shows streets). We are at <http://www.globexplorer.com/>.

There are couple of buttons at the bottom of the screen that control overlays.

Sorry about watermarks, but hey, we've got to have something left to sell.

Thanks to the whole MMS community for this great tool and all of their help!

Greg Williamson
DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC