MapServer Foundation - Open Letter

Lowell.Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Mon Nov 28 22:25:53 EST 2005

"IF there is..." end the search, I know of a handy pocket reference.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
Tyler tried to post a more community based article to slashdot but somebody
already posted what "they" see as the story - "Autodesk embraces
opensource".
On one hand Mapguide couldn't gain market from ArcIMS so why not take
advantage of another name.
On the other hand maybe we can finally count on a coming Linux version of
AutoCAD and dump the Solaris R13.

Lowell