Mapscript and CSHARP

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Tue Nov 29 03:20:02 EST 2005

Hi

I have just compiled Mapserver and Mapscript for Windows.

I normally use PHP and Mapscript in my applications, but when i compiled mapscript for PHP i saw that there is also a "moduel" for accessing mapscript in CSHARP.

I compiled this "module" as well, and made a project in Visual Studio. And i made the hole thing work... :-)

Now I am wondering...is this CSHARP module tested in any way. Is it stable enough to use? Eg. in a web ASP.NET project?

Anybody got any experiences?

Best Regards
Sture