MapServer Foundation thoughts and reactions

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Nov 29 12:30:32 EST 2005

Thanks Gerry.

I must admit that I was mostly annoyed with Ed for what appeared to
me as spreading FUD, and my comments (or lack thereof) reflect that.
I find your summary targeted at the real issues at hand here, so
perhaps it was just the length of Ed's comments that obscured their
intent.

It is possible that I am being naive in trusting that ADSKs
commitment is sincere, but I don't think so.  I certainly don't think
there is any conspiracy to undermine the community, especially as
that conspiracy would have to involve all the members of the MTSC ...

Cheers

Paul