ADSK and the MapServer Foundation - tying the threads together

Gary Lang gary.lang at AUTODESK.COM
Tue Nov 29 19:24:48 EST 2005

Ethan,

When we are done with MSE, and we said we are not done, it will have a
Java layer, a .NET layer, and a PHP layer (the default). I'm sorry if we
confused you.

Cheetah was not our idea; I was told this had been kicking around for a
while - like 2 or 3 years.

Regards,

Gary

  _____