Foundation ... what's about: RELAX!

Shawn Barnes barnes at WATERSHEDS.CA
Wed Nov 30 13:17:15 EST 2005

Beer is good but, enterprise is "better".  Outside of what enterprise
means to a developer/engineer to the rest of the world enterprise means
flagship.  The biggest, the best, the strongest product (or starship).

Enterprise is an extremely loaded word, as proved in the discussions
over the last few days.

Symantics are very important and should be carefully considered.

my 2 cents

Shawn