Map Wrapping

Denny Lee dennylee60 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 30 16:12:02 EST 2005

Hello Steven,
Thanks for the response.  I am creating a app that
plot points on a map and drawing lines connecting
them.  Would it be possible to plot points outside of
the map, so one point is inside the world map and the
other one outside?  It is not ideal but at least it
will solve our immediate problem.  Thanks again for
your help.