GDAL/OGR 1.3.1 Released - Building failed on Windows with MinGW

david techer davidtecher at YAHOO.FR
Thu Oct 6 13:05:17 EDT 2005

Tamas is right!

I tryed myself to compil it on Windows using MinGW and Msys but without any success.

BTW, is there someone who can give me the commands he used to compil on Windows

with MinGW/Msys. There is GDAL FAQ and the mailing-list and I tryed from the archive

but if someon can just give to me the commands he did...

Since I'm used to compiling/building PostgreSQL/PostGIS/Geos/Proj on windows, if I do it

for gdal it will be a great help...

Thanks.

Regards.

David.