Producing dynamic classes within a layer

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Sun Oct 9 18:52:51 EDT 2005

On October 9, 2005 11:51 am, David Shorthouse wrote:
> filling in
> individual States or Provinces with one colour while the remaining States
> or Provinces do not receive the fill colour. These select States or
> Provinces must be chosen via a SQL Server query.

Hi David,
If I understand correctly what you need, all you want is to have multiple
CLASS sections, asper the p. 161 example here:
http://examples.oreilly.com/webmapping/

FYI - to all others, most of the map file code examples from my book (some
still remaining) are on that website.

Hope that helps.
Tyler