getfeature returns features from the first layer only

Goce Petrovski goce.petrovski at IINTEGRATESYS.COM
Mon Oct 10 23:36:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm new to Map Server, and as expected I have few problems.

When I submit GetFeature request
(SERVICE=wfs&REQUEST=GETFEATURE&TYPENAME=layer1,layer2&<filter>
) in the
response I only receive featureMember from the first layer (layer1). If I
switch the layers than it returns featureMember only from layer2, but never
from both.

What I'm doing wrong?

Also no fid is returned for the features – the shapefiles used have been
tested with other products and they do return fid (feature id)

Thanks in advance!
Goce