layer->draw() method

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Oct 12 08:44:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

Chameleon (http://www.maptools.org/chameleon) has a file called drawmap.php which will give you some examples.

In short an example is:

  $oImage = $oMap->prepareimage();
  $oLayer->draw($oImage);

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> "SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Y. Calcagni" <yvan.calcagni at VOILA.FR> 10/12/05 2:37 PM >>>
Hi everybody!

Can someone explain me the goal of the phpmapscript layer->draw() method. I
was trying to make code to display raster legend icon and thought this
method should be useful.
Indeed, I was thinking it should produce a single layer image but I saw in
the doc that it returns an integer and requires an ImageObj as parameter.
So, if anyone have sample handling this method...

Thanks in advance.

Yvan CALCAGNI