Querying the extents of a layer (shapefile)

Chip Taylor work at XWB.COM
Fri Oct 14 10:37:33 EDT 2005

Here is what we want to do:

1. Map is of US, showing boundaries of the states
2. User selects a point within a state
3. Map redraws, centered on state with extents changed to match that of the
state layer (state shapefile) with all other layers disabled.

Chip Taylor
Prepared Response, Inc.