Tileindex problem

Frederic Claudel fclaudel at CSIR.CO.ZA
Mon Oct 17 09:56:29 EDT 2005

Have you checked your SHAPEPATH tag in the MAP object?:
MAP
   NAME "MyMap"
   SHAPEPATH "/home/mydata"

the path will be preprended to the tiles' paths listed in the shapefile

hope it helps,
Frederic

>>> Eros Agosto <eros.agosto at POLITO.IT> 17/10/2005 13:00 >>>
Hi List,

I have a problem in using tileindex

I mean:

if I display a raster file (tiff+tfw) it shows: OK

DATA "IGN_50000/psc_3124.tif"
TYPE RASTER

if I display a group of rasters (including the previous one) with tileindex:
Nothing is showed (except the class name in the legend)

TILEINDEX 'IGN_50000/IGN_50000.shp'
TILEITEM 'location'
 TYPE RASTER

I checked the 'location' field in the tileindex file, I checked the position
of raster files, but it seems OK

Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Eros