antialiasing line features..

Ivan Price Ivan.Price at NT.GOV.AU
Mon Oct 24 20:42:49 EDT 2005

Steve,

using shp2img it works !.. although -all_debug 10 doesn't seem to have
any effect.. so if it works in shp2img but not in mapserv.exe then whats
the story ?

I can also confirm that imagetype PNG24 works and PNG doesn't.

and is shp2img supposed to be able to take a layer list ? it seems to
only be capable of rendering one layer at a time..

-ivan