Scale Bar Object and True type fonts

Wed Oct 26 12:42:39 EDT 2005

Scalebars simply don't support truetype fonts. It's simply an oversight on my part, but
one I won't be able to fix before the 4.8 release though.

Steve

>>> Richard Orth - osmoGIS Incorporated <rco at OSMOGIS.COM> 10/26/05 10:33 AM >>>
Maybe you have done this since posting. Have you reviewed the mapfile
documentation regarding the scalebar? In that section you will find a
reference to the label object. Tracking down the label object shows
three items you will need to include; a fontset file, a font parameter,
and a type parameter

Richard C Orth