FW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Upgrade Problems - Additional Info

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Oct 26 14:46:50 EDT 2005

Assefa,

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/mapserver-4.6.1-win32-php5.0.5.zip still has
an older gdal in there.  Can we get an updated distro with GDAL 1.3 and
PHP 5.0.5 / MapServer 4.6.1?

..Tom