date drop down menu

Wed Oct 26 17:41:30 EDT 2005

The answer depends on what API to mapserver you are using. If you are
using CGI then it might be a simple as defining a form on your page the
is submitted to mapserver where the drop name is YEAR and is assigned a
value that is the view name and then in your mapfile use %YEAR% as a
variable substitution in the DATA "... %YEAR% ..." statement.

-Steve Woodbridge