Fw: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] NEED HELP

Alessandro MAZZELLA fillymax at TISCALI.IT
Fri Sep 2 04:05:11 EDT 2005

This is the entire layer portion ... tnkx a.

  LAYER
       NAME mesh-portoscuso
       GROUP area-modelling
       TYPE Polygon
       STATUS on
       DATA mesh-portoscuso
       HEADER '/var/www/cgi-bin/alex/datacrossing/templates/mesh-su8.html'
       TEMPLATE
'/var/www/cgi-bin/alex/datacrossing/templates/mesh_query8.html'
       TOLERANCE 1
                CLASS
             NAME 'mesh-portoscuso'
             STYLE