MapServer 4.6.1 released

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Fri Sep 2 11:32:55 EDT 2005

And I've been putting it off (been sick), but I hope to get Mac OS X
binaries out this weekend.  Including splitting off an additional php-
mapscript for PHP-CGI (for all those concerned about stability).

On Sep 2, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> MapServer 4.6.1 has been released. This new release addresses a few
> issues that were found since version 4.6.0 and contains no new
> functionality. The list of fixes is included at the end of this
> message.
>
> The source package is available in the MapServer downloads page:
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/dload.html
> and Windows binaries should be available shortly at the usual
> locations,
> see:
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.