Multiple point symbols

Fri Sep 2 14:03:45 EDT 2005

We made groupd of trees as an image then applied the image as a symbol
to a polygon fill. You could do the same for points and by the number of
points in the image you could get a density. But I'm not sure if this is
what you need.

What data type to you want to use to display this with and what do you
want the display to look like?

-Steve W.