Multiple point symbols

Fri Sep 2 14:47:20 EDT 2005

OK, so why not make them images.

The problem I see in general with this plan is that as you zoom in on
them the number of pixels between your regularly spaced points
increases. So you will always be dealing with issues of scaling things
and I don't think you will get it to look right.

Can you convert your grid points into polygons and do a polygon fill?

-Steve