HostGIS?

Farley Klotz fklotz at AXYS.NET
Mon Sep 5 10:58:16 EDT 2005

We use HostGIS, and have it running on 4 servers and 2 test boxes.  It
does all we need at this point, except that it currently does not include
SSL, but we are looking at that.  With some minor tweaking I have gotten
Chameleon, MapLab, and Ka-map running on it.  We use it even for boxes
which are not hosting spatial data but for opensource database and
webservers.  It is very fast and easy to install.  I even use it for my
default Linux at home.

Farley

--
Farley Klotz
Senior Analyst, Geomatics

Main Office:	403-269-5150
Direct Line:	403-750-7664
Fax:		403-269-5245
Web:		http://www.axys.net
e-mail:		fklotz at axys.net

copies of the original message plus any attachments.