Wfs GetFeature XML changes 4.4 -> 4.6

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Sep 6 18:00:12 EDT 2005

> I apologize if this has been covered recently but I just ran
> into this.
>
> In 4.4 wfs used tags <gml:polygonProperty> and now uses
> <myns:msGeometry>. What was the reasoning behind this change?

Steve did some updates to support GML 3 Level 0 format, which involved
some refactoring of the XML content model.  Use "outputFormat=GML3" in
your GetFeature request to enable GML3L0.  GML2 is the default if no
outputFormat is specified.

..Tom