DGN text rotation

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Fri Sep 9 05:14:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for reporting this back Sylvain.

It fixed my problem as well for TAB files.

It seems to be documented here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/ogr-howto.html

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> Sylvain Beorchia <sbeorchia at GI-LEMANS.COM> 09/09/05 9:35 AM >>>
Hi list,

We found the solution. You just need to add an entry  "default   arial.ttf"
in the font.txt file and copy the arial.ttf file in the font directory of
your application...and it works...great!!

Sylvain Beorchia.