Free European Street Maps??

Schuyler Erle schuyler at NOCAT.NET
Mon Sep 12 05:49:13 EDT 2005

To the best of my knowledge, there is no such information available,
outside of Denmark. Governments across Europe mostly take a foolhardy
"cost-recovery" stance towards this data collection, ignoring the
possible economic and social benefits that could accrue from having it
freely available. If you want this data, perhaps you should sign the
Free Geodata manifesto?

    http://okfn.org/geo/manifesto.php

SDE