msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String ([...]\map.html) failed expression test.

Jens-Peter Giersch giersch at OSGROUP.DE
Mon Sep 12 09:18:39 EDT 2005

Hi, mapserver list,

I am new to this list and I am working on a small GIS project. I am using
VBGIS by Jay Burnett.

My application runs fine so far except for this error message:

msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String ([...]\GIS.html) failed
expression test. So I do not get a map drawn.

The above mentioned map.html contains only the following lines:

image_file=[img]
image_ext=[mapext]
image_xy=[center]

Do you know the possible error source?
Where do I find more information about this method msEvalRegex() which I
could probably find useful to solve my problem?

Sincerly Jens-Peter