Zoom Error

Steven Monai stevem at SPATIALMAPPING.COM
Mon Sep 12 10:54:04 EDT 2005

Georg:

The common idiom, when working with the MapServer CGI, is to have a
hidden "map" input in the form, e.g.

<form name="mapform" method="POST" action="/cgi-bin/mapserv">
  <input type="hidden" name="map" value="[map]" />
</form>

Have a look at the MapServer Tutorial, available through the MapServer
website, for several complete examples of what your CGI template file
should contain. Also at the MapServer website is the template reference,
which catalogs and explains the CGI template tags ([map], [mode], [mapext],
[zoom], etc., etc.).

Hope this helps,
-SM