WFS and Oracle

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Sep 13 13:16:30 EDT 2005

Hi Huub,
    I saw a little problem with your layer definition, using the layer
definition that you sent in previously e-mail (08/24/2005) you defined
the FILTER and FILTERITEM parameter.
    The Mapfile reference tells that the FILTERITEM parameter is only
for shapefiles/OGR. The FILTER parameter can be defined for Oracle
Spatial, I already saw a problem with FILTER parameter and WFS requests
(Oracle Spatial), but I didn't find the core of the problem yet.
    Using you layer definition that you sent before you can solve this
problem when you need to redefine your DATA parameter, as:
        "GEOMETRIE FROM (SELECT GEOMETRIE, ID FROM KBK.KBK_gebouw WHERE
ID = 623898) USING UNIQUE ID SRID 90112" or
        "GEOMETRIE FROM (SELECT GEOMETRIE, ID FROM KBK.KBK_gebouw WHERE
ID = 623898) USING UNIQUE ID SRID 90112 NONE"
     Just to test and confirm the problem, can you sent the WFS request
that generate the error?
     Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR