WFS and Oracle

Huub Fleuren hfl at HOME.NL
Tue Sep 13 17:10:09 EDT 2005

Hi Fernando,
just  now tested the following compile libcurl 7.13.2 oracle 10g /  gdal
1.3 (with oracle 10g/xerces 2.4) (on a different server)
http://host/cgi-bin/testbin/mapserv.exe?map=s5.map&request=getfeature&service=wfs&typename=bommen&version=1.0.0

(the layer bommen contains 10 points)
same problem, mapserver crashes on wfs/oracle (not on wfs / shape),
getcapabilities works (very slow), describefeaturetype works

LAYER
  STATUS ON
  DEBUG OFF
  CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
  CONNECTION "usr/pwd at db"
  PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
  NAME "bommen"
  DATA "geom ( select geom, id from bommen ) using unique id srid 90112"
  TYPE POINT
  DUMP TRUE

  METADATA
    "Wms_Srs"   "Epsg:28992"