angleitem for point symbols

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Wed Sep 14 09:16:37 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

I've also made a test with this definition:

LAYER
 NAME "Segnali"
 TYPE POINT

 CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
 CONNECTION "ti_segnali/avs at franz"
 DATA "GEOM FROM (SELECT a.fid, g.orientation, a.geom FROM ic_segnali a,
ic_view_segnali_geo  g WHERE a.gid=g.gid) USING UNIQUE fid NONE"
 STATUS DEFAULT

 CLASS
  NAME 'segnale'
  STYLE
   SYMBOL 'triangle'
   ANGLEITEM "orientation"
   SIZE 10
   COLOR 255 0 0
  END
  TEMPLATE "templates/default.html"
 END
END

In this case I have not a parse error, but all triangles are not rotated. It
seems that this attribute is ignored.

Regards

Francesco