GTiff outputformat

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 11:09:15 EDT 2005

Hi list,
 I'm playing with the outputformat in the ms4w package. Pdf export is
working well but with the gtiff I'm getting problems. All the gtiff that I'm
getting in my own application and in the tmp directory are not possible to
display. Just with the tatukgis viewer or in the browsers using a quick time
pluging. Is not possible to see the image in a common web browser? My idea
is to get the image, save it and then exporting to another gis application.
 My mapfile lines are:

OUTPUTFORMAT

NAME GTiff

DRIVER "GDAL/GTiff"