GTiff outputformat

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 04:30:37 EDT 2005

Hi Frank,
 Using the gdal_translate I'm getting an error about the gdall12 library.
I've tried the same operation with the FWtools package and I'm getting a
valid tiff, so the problem is the ms4w_1.2.1 package and it's why I'm not
seeing the maps in my mapserver application. The spelling in my mapfile was
correct, now I need to solve this error in the gdal library in order to get
geotiff images in my mapserver application.
 Thanks for all

--
Lluís Garcia i Mestres,

lluisgm at gmail.com