WMS on an other server

Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Mon Sep 19 03:27:33 EDT 2005

hi list,

I have installed ms4w and mapbender on my testserver on Port 8081. That?s
running fine.

Now I want to transfer this on an other server on Port 80. But there is
already an normal (windows) server running. So the WMS should be the second
server.

1. Is this possible to run a windows server and a WMS on the same maschine
and on port 80?
2. What settings shall be conducted for this?

I see a problem that a query on IP:80 could not be assignet to the right
server...

Best regarts,
Leopold