Special characters in mapfile

Richard Orth - osmoGIS Incorporated rco at OSMOGIS.COM
Tue Sep 20 13:24:01 EDT 2005

You don't give the parameters for the legend object in your description.
Add a label object to your legend definition (as shown below) and a
fontset ( .fon) to the map root. This should clear up your problem.

    legend
        status on
            label
                type truetype