routing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at FAUNALIA.IT
Wed Sep 21 13:03:25 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who responded. Quite reassuring to see that the solution I had
in mind are those you suggested.
I never used the pg module; is it possible to define only one start and end
point, or can I select multiple points?
I have cursorily read the README, but could not find it.
As Stephan pointed out, I would be inclined towards GRASS, but the database
approach seems more compact. Anybody has tried both methods, and can
arguments about respective merits?
Again, many thanks.
pc

At 12:40, mercoledì 21 settembre 2005, Norman Barker has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   cavallini at jabber.org www.faunalia.it