Remote WMS layer

Jørn Vegard Røsnes jorn at SPACETEC.NO
Thu Sep 22 03:46:41 EDT 2005

Thanks,

adding PROJECTION (couldn't find EPSG code) and the hydro_data layer last in
the map file did the trick

LAYER
  NAME coast
  TYPE LINE
  STATUS default
  DATA coast

  CLASS
      COLOR 10 10 10
  END
  METADATA
    WMS_TITLE "Coast"
  END
  PROJECTION
    "proj=stere"
    "lat_0=90"
    "lon_0=0"
    "lat_ts=60"
  END
END

    LAYER
       NAME "hydro_data"
       TYPE RASTER
       STATUS ON
       DEBUG ON
       CONNECTION "http://dnweb5.dirnat.no:80/servlet/com.esri.wms.Esrimap?"
       CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
       METADATA
         "wms_srs"             "EPSG:32633"
         "wms_name"            "Vernet omrade,Vernet enkeltobjekt"
         "wms_server_version"  "1.1.0"
         "wms_format"          "image/png"
         "wms_force_separate_request"       "1"
       END