WMS, convert GetCapabilites XML to Map Context XML

Armin Burger armin.burger at GMX.NET
Sun Sep 25 15:14:23 EDT 2005

Tom,

thanks for the link. The Caps2Context.xsl is in fact for WMS. There seem
to be just some small discrepancies between the output of the template
and what the MapScript loadMapContext() function requires, but this
needs just slight modification of the XSL.

Armin