WCS multibands geotiff

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at CENTRUM.CZ
Mon Sep 26 03:31:05 EDT 2005

Hi all,

just for information...

I have discussed with Frank Warmerdam out of the list and these are the results:

It is able to get multispectral images with Mapserver WCS but We must take care for some parameters:

- the IMAGEMODE must be set to BYTE in the OUTPUTFORMAT object
- the ows_extent, wcs_resolution and wcs_bandcount metadata must be set  in layer metadata for tiled raster layers ( the ows_extent and wcs_resolution are not needed for single raster layer.)
- for tiled raster layers all filenames in tile layer must be valid (point to existing raster files) (there was my problem :) )

Thank  you, Frank

Stepan