Displacement from coordinates

N M mapserver at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 27 08:47:05 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

I didn't used WGS84 first but I recalculate all my points again with this
datum. Now displacement of points is greater than before they are more left
and more down than before.

I think that original map from Institut Cartografic de Catalunya have the
wrong UTM coordinates. I'll will try to obtain coordinates from the correct
containers that appear in the map.

Do you know where can I obtain another map to compare coordinates?

Thank you.

Nuri