PostgreSQL+MapServer

Adam Quiney aquiney at REFRACTIONS.NET
Tue Sep 27 21:08:08 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

If you haven't already come across it, the mapserver documentation is a
great place to start: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc.html

If you're new to PostgreSQL and PostGIS (the extension to PostgreSQL
that you will need to install in order to store and run operations on
GIS data), the documentation available on these sites is also well
written and helpful:

Postgres - http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

PostGIS - http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/

Good luck!