displaying complex DGN file

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Sep 28 04:06:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

You could try the OGR STYLEITEM AUTO option. But you need to split up your data probably in polygons, lines and points since Mapserver has this distinction at the LAYER level.

See:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/ogr-howto.html

Don't forget to add an empty CLASS END to your LAYER.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> kristjan <kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE> 09/28/05 10:01 AM >>>
Hello

I have DGN - file with towns electrical cables information and I want to
show it on the town map.
The problem is that this DGN file has many layers and it includes lines
text and symbols - so that it is not wery
good option to show it with Mapserver integrating it to the map file
layer by layer.
Does someone have some good practice to solve this problem?

Kristjan