FW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem with display of raster backdrop -- ECW files with overlap

Stephen Clark SClark at COUNTY.LETHBRIDGE.AB.CA
Thu Sep 29 15:23:34 EDT 2005

Frank,

When you have some time could you investigate this problem.

Generally speaking if I create a tile using GDALTINDEX for a group of
ECW
Raster images that overlap, I cannot draw the raster tile index.

However If I convert the ECW files to Geotiff and then create a tile
Using GDALTINDEX using your FWTOOLS then I am able to draw the raster
layer.

Also, Is there anyone else that has seen this problem.

Thanks
Stephen