WMS Java Mapscript : msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes bug

José Vilson de Mello de Farias vilson.farias at DIGITRO.COM.BR
Wed Aug 9 12:35:46 EDT 2006

Frank/Howard,

  I've just tested a WMS GetCapabilities in a new MapServer compiled
from today's CVS HEAD and the problem has been solved.

  Thanks everybody for such valuable help,

Vilson

--
*José Vilson de Mello de Farias*
/Analista de Sistemas