Mapscript Re-Projection on-the-fly

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Tue Aug 22 04:47:15 EDT 2006

Gush,

I couldn't find any precise information about how to re-project
layers on-the-fly via PHP Mapscript. Here and there (via MailingList
and Google) bits and pieces, but altogether it didn't help me a lot.
Though I would have said that this is a basic question. But perhaps
too basic, so everbody finds out by himself?

So, can anyone let me know - giving a coding example - how to re-
project a mapfile on-the-fly from for example Lat/Long (global view)
to Lambert or Robin?

Thanks a lot for your help!