interactively select within polygon

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 31 22:43:01 EDT 2006

Way cool! Nothing against mapscript, but I have always said that users
underestimate the power of MapServer CGI, and often move prematurely
to a mapscript approach.

jBox or dBox both have the basic functionality in place to capture
user mouse clicks. You would simply need to gather those points up,
and pass them back to MapServer.

Also check out some of the WMS clients e.g. MapBuilder and MapBender.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com