WxS Mapscirpt Question

Ben Tuttle funkbucket at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 4 16:54:47 EST 2006

Hi all-
I am working on setting up a WCS with mapserver. It seems that when a
request is made mapserveoften returns an image that is one line and
sample smaller than the bounding box thus resulting in a image with a
resolution different from the original data resolution (it seems that
mpaserver forces all the requested lines and samples into the output
file by resampling). I am trying to use mapscript (with php) to catch
the request and calculate width and height to return the same
resolution as the original data. So I am wondering if there is a way
to get at the wcs_resolution info in the mapfile through mapscript?
I've poked around the docs, but am wondering if perhaps I am
overlooking something.