phpmapscript projection problem(?)

Hal Mueller hal at MOBILEGEOGRAPHICS.COM
Tue Dec 5 14:23:42 EST 2006

You're obviously attacking this problem the right way.

It's pretty clear to me that the parameters being passed to proj are
not what you need.  But I don't know where to go next.

I would suggest you try posting on the proj users mailing list, or
reposting here with a more specific subject line ("proj parameters
for Greek TM3' projection", maybe).  I think that Mapscript is
working fine.  It's just a question of finding the right projection
parameters.

Hal