Long generation time of map images in mapserver

Thomas Shaw mapserv at UBICALO.COM.MX
Thu Dec 7 10:58:56 EST 2006

Hello Hal and List;

Thank you for your answer

As you told me I haven't had the projection tag in the mapfile.
Unfortunatelly I have tried setting the projection:

PROJECTION
  "proj=latlong"
  "ellps=WGS84"
  "datum=WGS84"
END

that is the one that all the maps have, and I didn't noticed a better
performance. What other issue could be happening?

Thank you in advance